Dancewear on The Move are running a Pop Up Shop exclusively for VBDance on Saturday 12th September between 10am and 1:30pm at Cyprus Hall, Cyprus Road, Burgess Hill, where VBDancers can get fitted for all of their dance uniform.
Please book your slot via the online calendar below. If you have any questions regarding the pop up shop, please email email@example.com direct.
Notes to help make your appointment go smoothly:
- Please book 1 appointment per genre. For example if your child does 2 dance genres (ballet and tap) and you require uniform for both you will need to book 2 appointments from the calendar.
- Due to social distancing, only 1 adult per child.
- Siblings requiring uniform will need to have their own separate appointments booked.
- Please wear a face mask while inside the building.
- For leotard fittings if at all possible please arrive wearing a leotard or swimming costume underneath clothing as this will help to enable calculating the correct leotard size. A pop up changing room will also be available.
- Dancers must have footwear for ALL dance classes this term.
If you need to book a Pointe Shoe fitting or MOT please email Angela direct to book.
If you cannot make it to the Pop Up Shop, please contact Angela direct via firstname.lastname@example.org to book an alternative appointment with her. Alternatively you can join her Facebook group here
Rachel Perry Costume manufacture the leotards for VBDance and you can view and order them online here too: https://rachelperrycostume.co.uk/
*We are just putting new plans in place for our Second Hand uniform supplies too and look forward to sharing details with you regarding this next week.